The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.

-Allan Bloom

Friday, June 23, 2006

Lack of Posts.

Sorry everyone for slowing the pace of posts to almost non-existent. I was hoping to be able to engage in some more debate/discussion here, but for some reason, either my posts are very boring or something, there have been very few comments. I will begin posting again soon, just having a little break.

2 Comments:

Blogger qrswave said...

hey mike, how r u?

I'm getting burned out myself. My exams are fast approaching...:(

8:56 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry about the late response. I'm okay, losing a bit of the inspiration for this, or maybe just changing the focus of my thoughts.
I may come back to it at some point, maybe with a different focus.
Good luck on the exams.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home